Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wondering....

I was thinking today about the time when we traveled with CB's and everyone had what they called a handle. Poppie was the, Iowa Meat Grinder and I was, Snowhite. I was Snowhite for the obivious reason of having 7 kids (dwarfs).

Someone ask me the other day if I remembered the name of the seven dwarfs and I did not. In this age of instant information I soon found out. Do you remember their names?

They are:
Two S's: Sleepy and Sneezy; two D's: Dopey and Doc; and three emotions: Happy, Bashful, and Grumpy.

I thought it would interesting to match each of the 7 kids with the dwarf names. I have them in my mind, but would be interested to know how you would match them up.

You can tell by this blog that I have way too much time on my hands. Oh well, a girl has to have fun!!

Love ya all.

No comments: