Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Ian news

My handsome grandson Ian has become a blondie. All because that is what swimmers do sometimes. At least that is what they do in Ames! I think he looks rather fetching as a blonde - definitely more like his Mom's side of the family - as least for a little while.





Ian has also been attending lots of proms with his lovely date, Jill. He is also taking ballroom dancing lessons, so I expect to see him on "Dancing with the Stars" before long.






I don't know what you all think, but I think he has found himself a really good looking date!!





























Sure am a lucky Grandma to have such good looking and wonderful grandkids!!



2 comments:

Traci said...

He really looks like a Johnston with that blonde hair. It makes him look older!

Traci said...

Okay, time to play. I've tagged you to list seven random facts about yourself. What do we not know about Grandma Poppi. Check out my blog for all the details. Traci